CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! That is so wonderful... How fun to tell your mom that way :)
Jenica! I love it. Your mom made me laugh so hard! Hope all is well girl!
OMG!!! Congratulations!!!! That is awesome! How far along are you??
Thanks! Justin's family reaction was funny too, but I cant post it. I don't know why. We are 23 weeks along, due in May!
Do you know if that little babe is a boy or a girl yet??
Courtney, we are having a girl!! I need to update the blog but have been pretty busy lately. I will updated it soon!! Thanks for checking. Your girls are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! That is so wonderful... How fun to tell your mom that way :)
Jenica! I love it. Your mom made me laugh so hard! Hope all is well girl!
OMG!!! Congratulations!!!! That is awesome! How far along are you??
Thanks! Justin's family reaction was funny too, but I cant post it. I don't know why. We are 23 weeks along, due in May!
Do you know if that little babe is a boy or a girl yet??
Courtney, we are having a girl!! I need to update the blog but have been pretty busy lately. I will updated it soon!! Thanks for checking. Your girls are ADORABLE!!!
Post a Comment